HOW TO USE SEALED ENCLOSURE COOLING TO GET THE MOST LIFE OUT OF YOUR AUTOMATION EQUIPMENT
April 6th, 2023, 2:00 pm EST
Join us April 6th to learn how Sealed Enclosure Cooling can help you to keep your control cabinets and automation equipment performing best. Avoid downtime by keeping your controls cool before they overheat and you have issues.
ACT's Mark Stevens, Enclosure Cooling specialist will walk through:
- Introduction to Sealed Enclosure Cooling
- Thermal challenges seen in industrial automation and control systems
- Calculating your “design to” heat load components’ waste heat
- Solar loading considerations & cabinet insulation effects
- Three Heat Sink Cooler field applications
- What makes a sealed enclosure cooler superior to a fan/filter system?
- Installation and operational considerations